Flexible Nanka Seimen Skins allow elegant Four-Pointed Star fold for a beautiful presentation
- 1 package Nanka Seimen Won Ton Skins
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 12 oz. imitation crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- Mix cream cheese, imitation crabmeat, say sauce, sesame oil, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and green onions.
- Place approximately one teaspoon of the mixture in the center of each won ton wrapper.
Mix egg and water to make a paste and use to seal the Nanka Seimen Won Ton Skins. Fold into Four-Pointed Star.
- Deep fry at 375 F for 2-4 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Drain on paper towel.