Enjoy delicious poke with a light and crispy taco shell. Nanka Seimen Gyoza Skins are flexible and easily form to hold taco shape.
- 10 oz. package Nanka Seimen Gyoza Skin
- Bundle of ogo (seaweed)
- ½ pound diced tuna
- Poke mix
- Olive oil
- Green onions
- Spicy mayo
- Begin by frying Nanka Seimen Gyoza Skins while creating the taco shape.
- Next place a bundle of ogo (seaweed) in a small bowl of water to let soak for 2-3 minutes before removing and dicing into small pieces.
- Dice tuna into small squares then place them in a bowl.
- Add poke mix, diced ogo, and a little bit of olive oil before mixing.
- Place poke inside tacos and garnish with choice of toppings like avocados, green onions or spicy mayo.