Nanka Seimen’s hearty Soba noodles provide a robust taste and texture while still absorbing the flavors of the dipping sauce.
- 12 oz. package Nanka Seimen Soba noodles
- 1 cup dashi or chicken stock
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil.
- Cook Nanka Seimen Soba noodles approximately 6-7 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain and rinse in cold water.
Tsuyu Dipping Sauce:
- Combine dashi or stock, soy sauce and mirin.
- Adjust to taste.
- Serve noodles with garnishes and sauce on the side for dipping (or spooning over).