Thin, never chewy Nanka Seimen Won Ton skins will allow your filling to shine.
- 1 package Nanka Seimen Won Ton Skins
- ½ lb. ground pork
- 2 oz. peeled shrimp, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice wine
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon ginger (fresh, grated)
- 1/8 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 3 cups chicken stock
- In a large bowl, combine pork, shrimp, sugar, wine, soy sauce, green onion, and ginger. Blend well, and let stand for 25-30 minutes
- Place one teaspoon of filling at the center of each Nanka Seimen Won Ton Skin.
- Moisten all edges of the skin with water, then pull the top corner down folding the skin over the filling to make a triangle
- Overlap the tips of the corners, moisten with water and press together to seal.
- Next, prepare the soup.
- Bring chicken stock to a rolling boil.
- Drop Won Tons in, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped green onion.