Never compromise health for flavor. Nanka Seimen Soba Noodles are protein-packed, supply B6 vitamins, and provide numerous health benefits. With a delicious taste and hearty texture, these Soba noodles will be the perfect complement to your favorite salad dressing.
- 12 oz. package Nanka Seimen Soba noodles
- 1 Salmon Steak
- Olive oil
- Salad mix
- Soba Salad Dressing
Soba Salad Dressing:
- ½ cup Kikkoman ponzu sauce
- ½ cup white vinegar
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil.
- Cook noodles until tender, approximately 6-7 minutes.
- Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Next, prepare the dressing. Combine ponzu sauce, white vinegar, sugar, salt, and sesame oil. Adjust to taste if necessary.
- Toss the soba with choice of greens and dressing.
- Lastly, prepare the salmon. Pat the salmon dry with paper towels; season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- In a medium-sized pan – heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the seasoned salmon and cook 3 to 4 minutes, flip and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, top salad with cooked salmon, and garnish with sesame seeds.
Try this recipe with Nanka Seimen Somen Noodles. Delicious and refreshing, perfect for those hot summer days.