Substitute ramen noodles for Nanka Seimen Saimin Udon. The rich egg yolk formula delivers a burst of flavor and aroma. Free of preservatives, chemicals, and food coloring, unlike standard ramen noodles.
- 1 package Nanka Seimen Saimin Udon
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups water
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of chili powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger (fresh, grated)
- 3.5oz baby spinach leaves
- Chopped radish
- Sliced pork
- 1 hard-boiled egg, peeled and halved
- Slice and fry pork in a frypan with one clove chopped garlic, soy sauce and sesame oil
- In a medium pot, bring water to a rolling boil and cook Saimin Udon approximately 3 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Net prepare the soup.
- In a large saucepan, place chicken stock, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, ginger and chili powder together and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to simmer for 5 minutes. Adjust broth to taste.
- In a bowl, ladle hot soup over Saimin Udon.
- Top with pork along with spinach, radish, and egg.