Superior flavor absorbing Nanka Seimen Udon will highlight your unique soup base.
- 1 package Nanka Seimen Futonaga Udon
- Tempura mixed vegetables
- Tempura shrimp
- 4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon dried dashi powder
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup mirin
- Cook tempura vegetables and tempura shrimp and set aside
- In a medium pot, bring water to a rolling boil and cook Udon for approximately 12 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Next, prepare the Udon soup.
- In a separate medium pot, combine water and dried dashi powder mixture over medium-high heat.
- Add soy sauce and mirin and bring to a boil.
- Adjust Udon broth to taste.
- Ladle hot broth over Nanka Seimen Udon Noodles.
- Top with crispy shrimp tempura.
- Garnish with tempura vegetables.