Rich egg yolk formula creates a durable skin that allows a pan-fried Gyoza to be cooked and easily removed without rips or tears.
- 1 package Nanka Seimen Gyoza Skins
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cup chopped cabbage
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- ½ lb. ground pork
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Ponzu sauce
- 1 egg
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Mix in cabbage, onion and garlic. Cook and stir until cabbage is limp. Mix in ground pork and egg. Cook until pork is evenly brown and egg is no longer runny
- Heat vegetable oil in a stir-fry pan over medium heat.
- Arrange the Gyoza on the pan and over the lid.
- Pan fry the Gyoza until the bottoms turn golden brown and become crispy.
- Add ¼ water into pan and over the lid immediately.
- After the water evaporate continue to cook or a couple minutes
- Serve with Ponzu and sesame oil dipping sauce.