Nanka Seimen’s unique egg yolk formula creates a naturally sweet skin with a light, delicate crispy texture that pops in your mouth. The perfect fried or baked sweets complement.
- 10 oz. package Nanka Seimen Gyoza Skins
- ½ lb. ripe raspberries, sliced
- Powdered sugar
- Chocolate syrup
- 1 egg
- Place spoonful of Nutella in the center of the Nanka Seimen Gyoza Skin.
- Place slices of raspberries on top of the Nutella.
- Mix together egg and water to make a paste and use to seal the Nanka Seimen Gyoza Skins.
- Fold the skin in half over the filling and seal.
- Deep fry Gyoza at 375 F until golden and crisp, approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Place Gyoza on a plate, scatter chocolate syrup and sprinkle with powdered sugar.