Nanka Seimen Chow Mein Udon is crafted with multiple layers to withstand the damage from a stir-fry application and the ability to absorb the flavors of complementary ingredients like vegetables and protein.
- 12oz. package Nanka Seimen Chow Mein Udon or Nanka Seimen Egg Noodles
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- ¼ cup light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil and slightly under cook Nanka Siemen Chow Mein Udon or Nanka Seimen Egg Noodles, approximately 4-5 minutes.
- Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Heat oil in a pan then add vegetables and stir-fry for a couple minutes.
- Add the noodles, and continue to cook until the noodles are hot and mixed with the vegetables.
- Toss with oyster sauce and soy sauce to taste and serve.