Nanka Seimen Skins preform excellent when baked. Lightly coat with butter and swap out for puff pastries and compare the difference in our light crispy texture.
- 24 oz. package Nanka Seimen Egg Roll Skins
- ½ lb. ground beef
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add ground beef and onions, season with salt and black pepper.
- Stir occasionally until the meat changes in color then remove from heat.
- Remove grease.
- Add chopped parley to the mixture.
- Place 2 teaspoons of filling onto the center of each Nanka Semen Egg Roll Skin.
- Shape the filling into a triangle.
- Mix together egg and water to make a paste and use to seal the Nanka Seimen Egg Roll Skins.
- Brush melted butter onto both sides of samosa, place on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake in a pre-heated oven at 400 F.
- Bake for 15 minutes then flop for 4 more minutes or until golden and crisp.